10/21/10

When I grow up I Want to Be Me



Author- Sandra Magsamen

Title- When I grow up I want to be Me
Illustrater- Sandra Magasemen
Year-2001
Genre- Easy to Read
Format- Hardcover
Publisher- Orchard Books


Reading Level- Early Elementary-assisted

Interest Level- Elementary

Topics- Toybook, story picture book

Summary- This book is a really fun book for kids. It is about growing up and being yourself. It talks about following your dreams, believing in magic, reach for the stars, and live life to the fullest. On each page the is something fun for the students to do. Some pages have stickers, others have flaps. I think this is a great book for kids.

Extension Activity- You could have the students draw a picture of themself and write all the things they are proud of. You could have the students give each other compliments.